Thank you to our current Industry Affiliate Partners.
The Texas Robotics Industrial Affiliates Program (IAP) provides a gateway for university researchers and the private sector to explore fundamental research topics of mutual interest. Companies gain direct access to state-of-the-art research capabilities and infrastructure in exchange for annual membership fees. IAPs are also a unique opportunity for multiple companies to come together to support a collective research enterprise in an area of their choosing across a wide range of topics, including but not limited to: medical robotics, mobile autonomous robotics, human-robot interaction, and robot manipulation.
Because IAPs are dedicated to fundamental, early-stage research, members receive limited intellectual property rights. This also means that members can engage with the university’s research programs and relevant faculty and students without paying institutional indirect costs or overhead.
- Build connections with undergraduate and graduate students through guest lectures, career fairs, a resume book, student tours of your company, yearly networking events, and attendance at our graduate seminar series.
- Gain premier access to cutting edge research through custom research partnerships with faculty and research labs, consultation on projects, updates on conferences, and attendance at the Texas Robotics Symposium.
- Build relationships with faculty, staff, and students through VIP invites to the Texas Robotics Symposium, attendance of the Symposium VIP networking dinner, receiving of our email newsletters and updates, and invites to various events throughout the year including but not limited to Girl Day and Graduate Portfolio Seminars.
- Receive VIP tours of Texas Robotics Facilities upon request.
- Receive recognition for your contributions to the program through logo features on our website, marketing materials, and facilities.
- Amplify your company events or updates through Texas Robotics social media.
*Benefits are customizable to fit the specific needs of your organization.
Affiliation is available to external organizations and government agencies at a membership fee of $50,000 per year.
Affiliation is available to qualifying start-up businesses and small businesses at a cost of $10,000 per year.
Affiliations are good for one year from the time of the initial commitment.
BECOME A MEMBER
Interested in becoming a Texas Robotics Industrial Affiliate Partner?